Website Terms & Conditions (updated: 4/18/2017)
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms & Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily stream audio (information or software) from Missoula Scanner’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing/listening only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Missoula Scanner’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Missoula Scanner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Missoula Scanner’s website are provided “as is”. Missoula Scanner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Missoula Scanner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Missoula Scanner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Missoula Scanner’s Internet site, even if Missoula Scanner or a Missoula Scanner authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on Missoula Scanner’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Missoula Scanner does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Missoula Scanner may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Missoula Scanner does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Missoula Scanner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Missoula Scanner of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Links found ON this site, that are NOT in the comment section, HAVE been reviewed by Missoula Scanner. Included links are genuine affiliate links from recognized providers. Should you choose to purchase items at those retailers your transaction is strictly rendered between you and the retailer involved. Missoula Scanner has no interest in your transaction between you and those retailers except for your continued support which will be used to help improve this stream. Missoula Scanner’s intent is not to get rich off this platform but continue to provide you a quality feed with complimentary news relevant to the scanner. Equipment costs money and getting Missoula Scanner to pay for itself is Missoula Scanner’s overall goal. Offering interesting products is a much better approach we feel than asking for donations. Listening to Missoula Scanner will always be free and purchase is never necessary.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Missoula Scanner’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Question and concerns can be filed here.